Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Pictures


Picture from Riley's Christmas Party. We made Christmas fairies, Rudolph ornaments, hot cocoa and sugar cookies. The girls played really well together and it was a fun time. They had an ornament exchange too.



A couple days after christmas, the kids having a rare moment of being this close without someone crying or whining.
The Haul! Santa brought Riley a guitar, so we have had to watch several concerts a day since then. Her favorite part of owning a guitar (besides not letting sam touch it) is standing on our coffee table, announcing that she is Riley Cyrus from Hannah Montana and thanking her fans for coming see her then saying 5,6,7,8 right before she starts to sing. I gotta get that on video. Sam got a tool belt, hat and a bunch of "real" tools. The next day I heard hammering to find him in his room banging so hard on his outlet that he broke the plastic plug in part. Santa needs to rethink his gifts next year!
(How do I flip this pic-anybody know?) Riley making about the 15th batch of sugar cookies this year (thank you betty crocker mixes) wearing her new apron I made for her. I'll have to find a better pic of that one.









Another one of little "Riley Cyrus"! Does it still amaze anyone else that anyone with the name Cyrus could be considered cool? I mean Billy Ray was the stud when I was in 5th grade and I got to learn a square dancing routine to "Achy Breaky Heart" but man that was like BEFORE the times of tight rolling- Ancient!

3 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

I recognize Liv in the first photo; who are the other girls with Riley? Cute pics.
A

Erin Koch said...

Liv, Ashlynn Warren, Hannah Snyder & Riley. Of course Katie Maske was top on the invite list-(still she misses her so much) but that would have been quite a drive. BTW- Riley stole our Christmas card from you because it had Kailey and Madeline on it. Those girls will always be cool to her!

amy mason armstrong said...

I gotta tell you; Billy Rae isn't looking half bad these days! Oh I should've known that was Ashlyn Warren, looks just like her mommy!