Saturday, November 17, 2007

Terrible at keeping in touch


One of my (many) shortcomings is my inability to keep in touch- I have great friends in Arkansas, Kansas City, Las Vegas, DC, Virginia and places I don't even know because- I uh, didn't keep in touch. So this is my resolution to do better. I want this little blog to be a lifeline to my friends and family who I need so much.


If you know me you know my camera! It goes with me everywhere- I got to take some pics of this hunky senior the other day. It was so easy- he was a pro- some pictures he would smile- other pics he would give the serious pose! I would love to be able to "break" into the photography world. Maybe these pics will help!

3 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

hi stranger! these pics are awesome, even if nobody every discovers your talent continue to do what you love...somebody will notice (everyone who knows you knows how truely talented you are). I miss you terribly so I'm glad you started this new blog and I am proud to say I am the first commenter :)
did you get my email, let's get together soon.
a

amy mason armstrong said...

ps, my name shows up as Kaileybug because Kailey uses this same blogsite and is registered under my email address???? I can't figure out how to change it so....duh

Kristi Smith said...

LOVE these photos Erin. Great job. I just sent off for a Nikon D80 yesterday, I would love to take some photography courses.