Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've been missin' you

Wow you would think after a whole month of non-blogging I would have something at least a little bit interesting to share- but alas I don't.
We have been busy- but not exciting busy.
Things I'm excited about right now...
1) 8 more weeks of Awana!
2) John got me a sewing machine for my B-day- loving it!
3) Amy's Photo Challenge- check it out here
4) Grilled Chicken Taquitos from Taco Bell- mmm.
5) Driving with the windows down- come on spring- we are ready for you!
6) Tomorrow starts John's spring break from college. Yeah- I am (and I know he is) ready for a little less hectic around our house.
7) Bright pink painted toenails- and the prospect of NO SOCKS!
8) Making a Mummy out of a Barbie for school tomorrow! Such a cool egyptian unit were on now! Did you know only men we're allowed to write hieroglyphics- so unfair!
9) My kiddos playing outside on our swing set
10) Sam's goat had twins yesterday- they are caauute!
Okay- what are you excited about?
Tag to Amy, Kim, Bec, Kristy and Kathy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I've been missing you girl :)Start posting pics of the man you love (you told me to stay on you) and I have to agree whole heartedly with you, I love pink painted toenails too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally posting!!! R

Kim said...

I knew you were still around cuz I see you at church. I wasn't sure your computer was still working, though. Glad to see it is.

Kathy JO said...

Hi my friend...Sorry I haven't been on my blog for a while. I will get on it this afternoon, and post some amazing pics I have taken lately! Much love!