Sunday, March 30, 2008

Things that make me crazy!


Does anyone know how to flip pics in blogger? Anyway things that make me crazy are:
1. When John comes in and puts is big ole overalls on the barstool instead of the hanger that is specifically for his overalls.
2. The super-ugly light fixture in our kitchen. This is one of the last holdouts from pre-wedding days, but my gosh this has to be one of the worst lights ever.
3. Dirty dishes in the sink when the dish washer is empty- come on people show the mom a little love!
4. My entryway is like- Amy's- tiny and right in my kitchen, so there is always mud, boots, coats, bags right in the way.
5. Sam's bed without sheets again because he puked on them again. This is like 13 out of 18 days for us. It is getting old. We have to take stool samples today and turn them into the lab tomorrow to figure this whole deal out.

So that makes me crazy. Amy did I beat kim, huh, huh did I?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Sammy!!! Is he allergic to milk? I gotta see Kim's photo challenge blog entry...she has 6 hours to go or you win by default. I have to say though that 13 out of 18 days of puking definitely drive me crazy! I HATE puke.

rbecca91 said...

That would drive me crazy too!!! Mostly the puke though....I can live with a mess unfortunately. Let us know what you find out from the doc. The week before my sister came, The Boy was waking up at night and crying that his stomach hurt. On the third or fourth night he puked once and felt better. He did it a couple more nights and then he was fine....who knows. Check out my new post....

rbecca91 said...

Oh, I forgot. You have to rotate your pics in your photo file on your computer. I have not found a way to do it on the blog.

R

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Hope you found something out about the puking- of all kid stuff, puking is the worst! I enjoyed your crazy list- many of the same things that drive me crazy:) Must be a "mom" thing!
Karen B.

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Congratulations on your win, Erin!
Karen