Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can I do it?

Can I blog everyday for a month? I'm going to try- even if it's just a few words, or a picture.

Over the weekend Olivia, Riley and I went to KC to see my brothers family. We got to watch Bryson play ball, the kid cracked me up- he ran with his hands on top of his head so his helmet wouldn't fall off. Then we watched the girl's dance recital- it was LONG but they did such a great job. The senior girls danced to "Dance with Cinderella" by stephen curtis chapman. Towards the end of the song- a line of men went to stand at the back of the stage. The girls were each announced and went to stand by their dads in the back. It was so neat- I cried. We went garage saleing in KC too. i got a flat screen monitor for 10 bucks! woo hoo, I was so happy. I also found a PC bar pan and pie plate for $5 each. It was so fun gs'ing in KC we definetly want to do that again.

I was hoping to see amy over the weekend, but time just got away from us. But no worries- since she'll be soo much closer soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck for the one a day blogging post!!!

Can you email me about the russian doll swap with your address please. It's katyejones at hotmail dot com.

Thanks so much x

Anonymous said...

Yea! You posted a new blog! I'm so proud of you :)
Sounds like a fun weekend. You can come do all the garage selling you want at my house for free!!!!! hehe I am giving away everything but the kitchen sink and if I owned it I would give it away too.

rbecca91 said...

I cannot believe you ALMOST cried!!!!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

YEAH!! Now I will have new material to read everyday:)
Your weekend sounds fun- don't you love a good deal?
Karen