Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 10

I ended up back at the doctors office today, because when i woke up my eye was so swollen, I could barely open it, and it itched like crazy. He said that I must be alergic to one of the medicines, but because this is such a bad infection- he said I would have to tough it out- because he didn't want to take me off any of the medicines. He gave me a Z-pac in hopes that it would help clear it up quickly. Ugh... no fun.

Riley had a ball game tonight- that I din't go to because I look like the hunchback of Notre Dame's- older, fatter sister right now. John said she played well and actually hit the ball twice.

I made a pair of these pants for Sammy tonight- they were so quick- now I'm on the lookout for a cute shirt to make a pair for Riley.

I want to make a couple of these hooded towells for my kiddos for the pool. We'll see..

12 comments:

Kim said...

I was hoping for another pic of your eye. I know...I am gross, but I know one other person that would like to see it and she knows who she is.

Anonymous said...

are you talking about me????

susan said...

oh i am so sorry for you
how awful to have your eye all itchy and swollen, that does not look like fun
i am your partner for the russian doll swap

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Hope your eye is feeling better today. The pants are adorable! What a cute idea:)
Karen
who would rather NOT see the picture because I get squimish with stuff like that...

Kim said...

Erin! you were doing so good...10 days in a row. I will cut you some slack due to your eye problem. I like reading your blog though, so get back on track soon. :)

rbecca91 said...

Where are you? Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

erin where are ya, I logged on thinking I would have several posts to catch up on and so sad you quit at day 10 :(

rbecca91 said...

Hello.............r u still out there somewhere? Post something so we know that you are still kicking!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope your eye gets better soon!!!

Kristi Smith said...

Left a comment now it is gone. :(

Hope you are all better.

Can you tell Amy I would like the password to her blog? Thanks.

rbecca91 said...

Has anyone seen Erin? Is she still kickin'?

susan said...

hi!
im sorry but i am unable to email you. there is something wacko with my yahoo, when i open compose there is no letter body box! but i am able to reply to people so can you email me
bigfatladybug@yahoo.com
that is totally ok, its only a day or two and i wasnt able to mail out today either, so we will both mail out on monday!!! hope you like what i made!